
I had my first injury without my mom. Actually I've never really hurt myself before, so this whole thing is kind of new to me. I was at a devo at 11:00pm and it was pitch black outside. My foot fell asleep and I tried to step down a stair thing and kinda stepped funky. I actually almost fell, but this girl kinda caught me. Very embarrassing in case you were wondering! I went to the nurse the next morning and she wrapped it and said it was sprained. It swelled more during the day, and my mom wanted to make sure it wasn't broken, so I went and had xrays taken. It wasn't broken(thank goodness!) but the doctor said it was sprained and to stay off of it for a few days and keep it wrapped. It turned really purple for a while, but the bruise is finally fading. I'm excited that my first injury was a minor one, and I think I handled it pretty well. The best part of the whole thing is now I have a new embarrassing story!
No comments:
Post a Comment