Monday, February 26, 2007

Germany Campaign

I'm going to Germany this summer for a Singing Campaign with the church down here. I'm SO excited! We've been having meetings every Sunday for a while, but I think at this last meeting it finally hit me that we're actually going!!!!! The lady who is in charge, Stefanie, was telling us about appropriate clothes, and about stuff we'll do all day. It's going to be so much fun! I'm a little worried about raising money, but I know that won't stop me from going.
I went to get my passport last week. It should be here by the end of April. I've never had a passport before so it's kind of exciting!
Stefanie told us we would be wearing skirts and nice shirts while we're at the churches and singing. I need to go shopping and buy some nice clothes, which is horrible because I HATE shopping!!! Just kidding! I'm really glad for the excuse to ask my parents for money and go shopping!
If you all could pray for the safety of all of going on this trip that would be wonderful! I know great things will happen while we're in Germany!!!

No comments: