Monday, August 27, 2007
Summer Crazyness!
Well, I'm back at school, so I better catch you up on what happened over the summer! I had a really busy summer and never got on here to update it. The first month of summer wasn't extremely busy so I had some down time. May 25th I left to go to Germany for 5 weeks for a singing campaign. It was the most amazing trip I've ever taken!!! I met a lot of great people and went to lots of places. I also got to go to the Czech Republic, Switzerland, and Austria. I took 900 pictures and I'll put some of those on later. I was home for one day and I went to church camp for a week. It was Primary week and I helped out in the craft shack. It was really hard to get back on schedule because Germany is ten hours different than Alaska! I was almost back on schedule by the time the week was over. Then I had two days before I started work at the Girl Scout Day Camp. I packed up my bag yet again and drove to my Oma's house since it was closer to my work. I worked for a month and I house sat for a month while I worked. I was home for almost a week before my dad and I packed up and flew to Dallas. We drove from Dallas to Oklahoma and looked for me a car and unloaded everything into my new dorm room. It's been a crazy summer, but when I look at it all typed out it seems so easy. I'll upload some pictures in a few days when things slow down a little!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did you find a car? Did you check Ebay? It was great to see you here all of the few times that we were here at the same time. Faith
Post a Comment