Friday, September 21, 2007

New Start

So today was the end of the fourth week since I started school again. I wasn't too happy about coming back, but I'm in a new dorm which is WAY nicer, I have a new roommate and we get along great, and I have a new car! Well new to me, it's not quite new. It's a red Mustang. I never thought I would get a Mustang! When my dad and I discussed what kind of car we could get for the money we had, I thought I was going to get a beat up old Lincoln or something. It's sooooooo nice to have a car and be able to drive wherever I please!

The school part of school has been really hard this semester. I'm taking 18 credits which is a lot more than last year and in my opinion the classes are a lot harder!!! I've had a lot of tests and papers and labs due in the last two weeks, so I'm exhausted. I'm actually enjoying my classes though, I think I'm truly going to like being a nursing major!

So far this year has been 10 times better than last year. Last year was good, but this year I feel more comfortable, like it's my second home or something. I'm also closer to people, and I'm really busy so that makes it seem easier!

I'm really glad I made the decision to go to school here, and invest in my future at a Christian school. It's amazing!!!

1 comment:

Libby said...

I love your car!! Good luck with your classes.