This week has been CRAZY! All this ice is just ridiculous! I tried to thaw out my car today and it took nearly 40 minutes! I froze my fingers off, but I did get the ice off!
Finals have been challenging. Today the power went out during one of my finals. Luckily it was on our computers, so we could still see the questions. When we all finished the test our teacher said he'd play the violin, since a few girls harassed him all semester to play for us. He played in the dark. No light at all. I thought that was pretty talented! It was defiantly the weirdest final experience!
My next final was supposed to be in the science building, but there was no electricity so we had to go to one of the eating rooms. It was strange! Tons of people were in the student center waiting to hear where their final was going to be moved to. It has defiantly been an experience I won't forget! I'm very ready to be home and away from this stress of finals!
No comments:
Post a Comment