


You're probably wondering why this is titled fish when there is just pictures of trees. Well these beautiful white flowered trees smell like dead fish! I love when these trees finally bloom, but it's bitter sweet. On sunny days when the sky is bright blue these trees are so gorgeous with their clumps of cute white flowers! Just don't get too close and take a whiff, and hope the wind doesn't blow their unique smell your way. These pictures aren't very good because it was raining when I took them, but I just wanted to share them with you. Enjoy the beauty, without the smell!!!
2 comments:
As soon as I saw the picture, I knew exactly what you were talking about. It's amazing that something that pretty can smell that bad!! I hope school is going well.
Elizabeth
I thought that you had been out of Alaska for too long and you had forgotten what fish really looked like!
Post a Comment