Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer Update


 

So this summer has been pretty busy! It started off pretty laid back, but got busy fast!

It has rained most of the summer, but one the few nice days I took advantage of it and stayed outside as long as I could. The rainy days weren't too awful since I was prepared with awesome polka dotted rain boots and a teal raincoat!!!!!

The summer got a bit busier with work starting. I worked at an outside day camp for girls for 8 hours a day, which was exciting, but also exhausting. We had TONS of moose this summer, but the best one was the one pictured who couldn't figure out how to get past the pink tape. This crazy moose also licked my car! I wish this moose was my pet! The moose definitely made work interesting.


I also was taking three summer classes at the same time I was working! So any time I wasn't working I was studying my bum off! It was hard, but my classes and work only overlapped by three weeks. I will probably never do that again!!! haha!

I had a week off of work for the 4th of July, but I decided to work at church camp for a week. I had the youngest cabin of girls which was 6 and 7 year olds. It was a blast, but also tiring. I helped out in the craft shack each day because so many kids were in there that they needed more helpers. My favorite part of camp was the decent weather we had! 

I'm back at home now, but the summer won't be slowing down. I love all the excitement going on!!! I'll be going back to school in about a month so I'm trying to get in as much fun as I can!!!


No comments: