Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Tough classes
I'm in Health Assessment this semester and we had our first test yesterday. It was over 14 chapters and we had only had two class periods before the test. I talked to several older nursing students and they told me to study a week before the test and they told me I would fail the test. Almost everyone in their class failed the first test. Well, I took the test and of course I was nervous after the things I heard about the test. My teacher decided it was best to keep our test scores private until next week because we would "freak out" if we saw "how bad it was" were her exact words, which doesn't help my confidence level at all! I felt like I might have done ok, but I'm nervous about it. I guess if my score is horrible I'll know to study differently before the next test!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment