Friday, August 17, 2012
Alaska Trip
I had so much fun in Alaska! It's the perfect therapy for me. If I'm ever depressed or sad I just need a little Alaska and I'm cured! It was nice to have a break from work and see my family and the mountains :) It was also fun to show my friend Amanda all my favorite things about Alaska. In reality we saw like a 16th of what I wanted to show her, but I think it was enough to make her fall in love! Kayaking in Seward was probably the most fun I've had in forever! It was gorgeous! We had perfect weather and our guide couldn't have been any nicer. We kayaked 6 miles in the ocean and then hiked 5 miles to an old WWII fort and then paddled back 6 miles. We saw tons of eagles and a few otters. It was hard work physically but it didn't seem like it because it was so fun! I wish I could kayak every weekend! Here are a few pics of my trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment