I love snow days!!!! We had two snow days in a row! I woke up Thursday morning to about an inch of snow, and everyone was saying, go back to bed classes are cancelled! There was NO way I was going back to bed! I had to go out and enjoy the snow before it melted away. Tabby and I went to breakfast, and then we walked around campus taking pictures, and playing in the snow. I almost felt like I was at home because of the cold weather and so much snow! It was sooo freezing! It felt colder than Alaska because of the wind!
The school decided to cancel classes for Friday too, because the weather was still bad. I thought the snow would be melted away by the time I woke up on Friday, but I was suprised to see all the snow was still there! I went outside again for a while on Friday, and then I caught up on some homework. It was a nice lazy two days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment