I really miss my family and friends which I expected, but something I miss which I didn’t expect, is FOOD!!! I don’t really like cafeteria food I discovered quite quickly. I do like some of the food, but the majority of it is nasty! I made a list of foods that I want when I come home because I’m so excited about good food. I’ll even make the food myself, that’s how much I miss it!
I also really miss my church family. I usually get to church five minutes before class starts, and leave right after. I get to talk to everyone who’s in my class everyday, so it’s not special to see them at church. At home I was at church for at least two hours catching up with everyone. Recently I’ve been getting to know more people at the church here but I miss all of you guys at Debarr!!!
I miss my dog! She’s so cute! If you’ve seen her you know she’s the cutest dog ever! When I come home I’m going to pet her to death!
I miss my friends! I miss drinking Starbucks with them, singing Disney songs with them, and just goofing around!!!
I guess I took all these things for granted when I was at home. Being here makes me realize how luck I am to have had a great family, home cooked food, amazing friends, and a wonderful church family.
Don’t get me wrong I like it here too, but nothing compares to home. I really like being around people my own age, I love all the new thing I’m learning, and I love doing my own thing. Oklahoma is great, but coming home for Christmas is going to be incredible.
No comments:
Post a Comment