Thursday, June 25, 2009

Well, it's summer already! Time has flown by! I'm getting bad at this blogging thing. Once I get homework done I feel like doing nothing. I finished all my prerequisites for the nursing program, so I'll start the nursing program in the fall. I'm excited to be in the hospital instead of the classroom, at least two days a week. I'll go at 6am until 4pm. I guess I'll start going to bed early! Not too sure how I feel about that, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. 

This summer I'm just working and that's about it. I'm going to try and read a lot because I enjoy it and hardly ever do it when I'm in school. I have a big stack of books that I haven't read yet and a few that I want to read again. Books are my weakness. I can't go into a book store without buying a book. I guess it's a good thing to have as a weakness, it could be worse!

We've had more sunshine this summer already than we had last summer all together! I really love it! Hopefully the sun sticks around. I would still love it here, but I would enjoy it more if it was sunny. 

So, I'll try to keep blogging, but no guarantees!!!

No comments: