Tuesday, August 11, 2009

RaNdOm

I've been pretty busy this summer. I took a summer class again that I didn't get a good grade in last summer, I worked at day camp, a four day overnight camp, camped once, house sat, and other random things. I try to sit down and read as often as I can. I just finished Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult. I loved it, but the ending wasn't that great. I was hooked through out the book, I think it took me two days to read it. I think Jodi Picoult is a GREAT writer!!! I just started reading Blue Like Jazz which I like, but I don't agree with everything he is saying, but it makes me think a lot! I think I'll read Three Cups of Tea after that. I'm trying to get as much reading in as I can! I go back to school in 18 days so I need to cram in as much as I can! I would also like to go berry picking! It sounds like so much fun. I think I'll convince my best friend to go. I think I'll try to go hiking also. I need to take in all the beauty here before I go back to ugly!!! Only two more years and I get to stay in this gorgeous place forever!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: