Thursday, June 23, 2011


I wanted a day of no stress and no studying before I took my NCLEX so I dragged my friend around to places I've been wanting to go. We started by going to the Myriad Gardens. It was gorgeous! It was 102 degrees outside, but I still enjoyed it. We went to a sit down Sonic and got happy hour drinks and fried pickles. So refreshing! I'm a pickle freak! Then we went shopping and out to dinner for sushi! I love sushi and I'd been wanting to try a place, but it was spendy so I hadn't gone. I was glad Jessica wanted to go with me even though she doesn't eat sushi :) I got the Alaskan sushi roll. It was soooo delicious! It was a really great day and was very stress free! Just what I needed I guess since I passed the test.



No comments: