Monday, June 06, 2011

I'm a Graduate



I'm graduated. I had my first job interview last week. Hopefully I get it! And I take my NCLEX on the 20th. I'm not sure how I feel about being all on my own. I like being able to depend on my parents :) Life is easier when you don't pay bills or have to find a place to live and a new car. I wish I could have slowed down these last few years.

I had a pinning ceremony after graduation. I'm not sure what I do with the pin, but the ceremony was lovely and it was fun to hang out with all my nursing friends and meet their families. I started to feel sad though because I realized I won't see all my nursing friends all together anymore :( It seemed annoying having to go to class all week, but now I kind of wish we still had to because I at least knew I'd see everyone!







No comments: