A couple days ago I went to Western Village Academy to help out with a hay ride and hot dog roast. I got an email about it and I thought it sounded like a lot of fun! I got a ride from my friend Tabby, and as we were driving there I started to get nervous. When we walked into the little playground thing a few people were painting faces, and the lady asked us if we wanted to help. I was nervous because I didn't want the kids to hate what I painted. After I had been there for about twenty minutes a bunch of kids showed up. Families sat down and ate hot dogs and then the hay rides started. A big rush of kids wanted there faces painted so I was painting like crazy!
This one little girl was obsessed with the paint!!! She had three things on her faces, and then she had me paint on her arms when her face was covered. I bet her mom had fun getting all the paint off of her!
I had SO much fun!!! I can't wait to go back and see all the cute kids again!
Tabby and I painted our faces too!

No comments:
Post a Comment