Thursday, October 26, 2006

Las Vegas! Oh yeah!

I went to Las Vegas for fall break! It was amazing!!! It's been almost two weeks since I got back. I thought it was going to be my Oma, and Opa, and me, but I was surprised by my family. My mom, dad, brother, Valarie, aunt, uncle, and two cousins all met me in the hotel room. And later my Grandpa and Grandma came. I was so excited and overwhelmed!!! I had so many stories to tell everyone. I bet I talked for a day straight! It was amazing seeing all of them.
I shopped and ate a lot! I absolutely LOVE buffets! They are 100% better than cafeteria food!!! I didn't realize how much I love malls. I shopped so much that my suitcase was bulging!
I knew I loved my family, but I realized how much I loved them when I was away from them for almost two months, and then I got to see them. I didn't care so much that I was in Vegas, but that I got to actually physically hug my family; that was great. It helped a little that I was in Vegas, I must say.
All in all the trip was amazing!!!

No comments: