It's fall! I love fall so much! In Alaska fall lasts about 3 days, but here it's like a month or more!!!!!!! It blows my mind to think fall can be so long! It's very foreign to me. Today when I woke up leaves were everywhere because it's windy. I couldn't help but smile when I saw all the pretty colors and to hear the leaves rusting as the wind moves them. I took a few pictures, but it wasn't full blown fall yet. I just had to take pictures because I was excited to see red and yellow leaves. I will probably add more later. Another reason I love fall is because that means cold weather is on it's way! No more 80 degrees weather!

1 comment:
Keith and I are always talking about how short fall is in Alaska. It's getting really pretty around here too. I just took a bunch of pictures today.
Post a Comment