Sunday, November 16, 2008
Utopia
We've been talking about utopias in one of my classes and how one person's ideal place is not the same as someone else's. It got me thinking about what my utopia would be like. I'm pretty sure my utopia would never be hotter than 65 degrees and no colder than 28 degrees. There would be no need for wind breakers because the wind would only blow slightly; just enough to make the leaves rustle because I like that sound. Also your teeth would always feel clean and never need brushing. A vanilla latte would be at anyones hand whenever they like for free and the calories would burn themselves up as you sip! Christmas would be twice a year, but Christmas carols could be sung all year round if one wishes. This is just the beginning, but I should get back to homework!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment