
My dad and brother came to visit me a few weeks ago. We had a blast! My dad worked on my car some and got the check engine light to turn off. We enjoyed some sunshine, ate good food, visited the Brinkley's, and lots more. Eric and I started arguing almost right away which would have been scary if we didn't since that's how our relationship goes! I mean if there wasn't an argument about who gets the front seat or what station we listen to on the radio my dad might die of shock!!! If anyone reading this has siblings you know what I mean!
We ate WAY to much food because my dad and brother don't get all the good foods like Chickfila, Ted's, Sonic, and Olive Garden! We all probably gained the freshmen 15 even though none of us are freshmen!!!
We went to Houston to visit the Brinkley's for a few days since I had a couple days off school. It was good to visit old friends that we don't get to see very often! We had a few days of nice weather and my dad and brother were excited to wear shorts since Alaska had such a bad summer.
I was excited that my dad and brother got to see my apartment and hang out for a week. Hopefully next time my mom can come too!
No comments:
Post a Comment