I wish I had a dog. I know it would be a terrible thing because I live in an apartment and I work 12 hours at a time- which is actually more like 14 hours. That would be mean to lock a dog up for that long and for three days in a row. But I really want a mini dachshund (wire haired, or dapple, or ANY), or a weimaraner, or a husky, or teacup yorkie, or a german shephard, or maybe one of each :) I've also been thinking of names. So many dog names just come to me. Here is a list of the ones I love the most...
- Ferguson (my Oma called Fergie, Ferguson and now I love that name!)
- Harvey (one of my favorite old movies)
- Milton
- Percival (from Harry Potter)
- Beardsley (from the movie Yours, Mine, and Ours-the old one!)
- Fredrick
- Atticus (from To Kill A Mockingbird-my fav book!)
- Radley (from To Kill A Mockingbird-my fav book!)
As you can see I can only have male dogs. For now I will just have to visit people that have dogs, so I can get my dog fix :)
No comments:
Post a Comment